Friday, January 7, 2011

My 2010..


Hiya, hope you're all having a wonderful 2011 so far!! 2010 was an eventful year for me; my older siblings moved away to University, my dog had puppies (And we kept one!), I decorated my bedroom (twice.. long story), started my first romantic relationship, and made some great new friends! So, I thought I'd show you some picture highlights of the last year.. in no particular order. I'll put explanations underneath pictures so you know what you're looking at!


*our youth groups Christmas formal

*summertime

*loong story!

*summercamp

*all the girls from my camp

*youth group weekend away

*friend's birthday

*bonfire night

*the night of my sister's 21st birthday party (that's not my sister though :P)

*New Years Eve (the little girl is not our daughter)

*I'm not naked!! Was wearing a boobtube maxidress..

*having a play with makeup..

*our boxer's daughter, Willa

*with my mummy
*summer with my best friend

*a Christian conference

*Willa when she was only about a week old

*on the Romance Academy weekend away

*game at youth group weekend away

*at 'The Puzzling Place'

With much love, xx

1 comment:

  1. Hehe I love the caption 'the little girl is not our daughter'

    :) Here's to another eventful year (Y)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete